Artoonix

Your creation, your inspiration
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 am 

I just wanted to say hello, as I am a new member, actually I have been useng artoonix for some time now, and my kid enjoys it too, So any way I wanted to say thank you for registering me,..I recievd the e-mail, etc, earlier this evening.
I like Artoonix, because it is the easiest animation software I have ever found.
Guess thats about it for now , from Garry
Edited: sorry ,..later after I posted this, I saw a thread, where apparently, some people, do not like, \"Hello I am new ,bla,bla\" posts.
So I hope I have not ofended anyone, but I did want to take the time, when I registered my first time, to say thank you, since someone at artoonix, took the time to register me, and send me the e-mail, with my pass word,etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the positive feedback and welcome to the forum!:)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 pm 

GarryRicketson wrote:
I like Artoonix, because it is the easiest animation software I have ever found.

I used to use Artoonix almost all the time and uploaded well over 150 tests, demos, tutorials and animations to Youtube. Don't be fooled by it's apparent simplicity - if you experiment and push it, Artoonix is capable of a lot more than at first seems obvious. Just don't expect it to tween without distortion if you change shapes that are going to be moved --- but if you think 'cut and paste and move' then it's VERY powerful.

I still occasionally get PM's on Youtube asking me if Artoonix is still being developed or if it's reached the end of its road. I don't know for sure but I can't see a whole lot more that can be done to develop it beyond where v1.11 is right now unless something truly radical is in the pipeline. What I can say is that it's 100% stable and when I was using it, there were never any hangs or crashes.

The free version is good but it is worth buying the full version as you get a few very useful and powerful additional features.

Good luck with it.