Artoonix

Your creation, your inspiration
It is currently Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Some new demos!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:29 am 

What do you think if some oft the very good animators like K9, Chris, Invadertigerstar ecc.. will make some new demos for the artoonix download pack? Some of the old one are pretty bad and weird (best examples are: \"pony\" or \"girl and the sun\")..
I'm not as good as those guys! But I can make a demo too! All those works will be very different in style! So it is a good beginning for who want start using the programm! Don't you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 am 
Site Admin

well, that sounds great! The thing is that of course the distribution of the software should come with some small and simple easy-to-follow for an absolute beginner examples, but i'm sure the users would be interested to see some better examples of \"advanced\" work as well - the gallerie's on our website have this purposes, however if you are interested in contributing the actual projects, we can arrange putting them on the website as well. Pls, let me know if you do so i can suppl;y you with instructions on how to submit such.

cheers,
youri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:57 pm 

I would be onored to make some demos for the program! If I'll upload them on the site gallery will you be able to add them in the program pack??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 pm 

It should be fine to have a response soon!! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 pm 

I asume you've contacted Youri because in his reply he said \".. I can supply you with instructions on how to submit such..\"

I'm guessing that it would be no use to simply upload a movie into the gallery because users who download the actual software will need to access the actual project file so that they can load it and play with it in the editor.

If there were more contributors to the forum, I'd suggest uploading possible demo movies to the gallery and asking users to vote in a poll if they thought new users would find them useful --- but as things stand, I think it's the Artoonix team who will need to decide.

Good luck with anything you come up with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm 

I'm so sorry for my reply! Sometimes i have difficult to understand english messages! Sorry once again!

I'll prepare some demos soon!!! :lol: